Thursday, February 26, 2009

A special evening in Tustin...

On Tuesday evening, February 24, I had a rare opportunity. I had the great good fortune to spend some quality time with some of our very special customers.

Sometimes saying the words "thank you" just doesn't seem adequate enough. Especially for the time these wonderful "members of our family" gave me. But...I'll do the best I can.

This small army of customers stormed Tustin Mazda with the single purpose of shooting a commercial for us! Some were nervous, some were curious, but all were willing!

To our little army...You touched me with your kindness, you made me laugh with your quick wit and you gave me the most precious gift of all, your TIME . Something I'll never be able to give back to you.

To the following loyal members of the OC Mazda family, I thank you, I salute you and I'm always here for you. You are the best of the best!

Bob Steshetz, Kamden Steshetz, Kara Steshetz and Karen Craig
Judith Story and Charlie (the dog!)
Julie Kaplan and her son, Zach
Joe Haley
Roni Jones
Matt Olson
Lauren Steele
Melissa Santolla

With my heartfelt gratitude,
John Patterson